Attractions near the Torc Hotel Killarney
“I AM OF IRELAND....COME DANCE WITH ME IN IRELAND" ~ W.B. YEATS”
Killarney is one of Ireland’s most popular tourist destinations and if you’re visiting Co Kerry, then the Torc Hotel near Killarney town provides a great base from which to explore the picturesque landscapes of the extraordinary Kerry countryside
Whatever your plans during your stay, you’ll certainly not be stuck for choice. Co. Kerry and Killarney in particular, are steeped in history and provide a myriad of things to do and see.
- There’s an abundance of sightseeing in Killarney & the surrounding area
- Visit the Torc Waterfall (from which the hotel takes its name). The views from the top of the steps are amazing
- Spend the day at Killarney National Park where a plethora of things to do await you
- Walk, hire a bicycle or pony trek along one of the many trails around the lakes and mountains
- A great way to see the sights is in the famous ‘Jaunting Cars’ - a horse & carriage ride
- Another way to see the beautiful scenery from a different perspective, is by boat on the Lakes of Killarney
- Take in a round of golf on one of the stunning lakeside golf courses Killarney and Kerry have to offer
- Build castles in the sand on one of the 13 ‘Blue Flag’ Beaches along the Kerry coastline
- Simply wander around Killarney town’s myriad coffee shops, restaurants, boutiques, museums and art galleries
- Enjoy the vibrant and lively night life in Killarney town in the many pubs, clubs and of course the INEC centre
For more information on any of the things to do in Killarney click on the relevant link/drop down menu. Our hotel staff will also be on hand during your stay at the Torc Hotel to assist you with any sightseeing information you might need.
Whatever you do during your stay in Killarney– we know you’ll create fond memories that will last forever.